1.12.2014

Easy Does It

Flannel shirt, thritfted. BDG high waisted jeans, Urban Outfitters. Chelsea boots, Marshalls. 5-zip purse, Rebecca Minkoff.
I feel like what womens magazines call weekend wear has quickly become a staple in my wardrobe. Easy tops, jeans, and flat boots are my uniform as of late. It certainly makes getting dressed that much easier when I can just through on easy pieces and go. Also, I'm not sure if anyone has noticed, but this my ultimate lazy-chic hairstyle. Throw my hair in a messy bun and tie a scarf around it and I'm ready to conquer the day. Another really simply part of these pictures is the context that they were taken. My little sister and I just wandered into our front yard in Texas and tried to get the best backdrop we could. It's not the most glamorous, certainly, but it reflects the mood of the day. When this is posted, I'll be in Belfast in Northern Ireland. I'm excited to get back and share all of the wonderful things I've experienced so far. Hopefully no one will get sick of the massive amounts of pictures I'm sure to take and post!

3 comments:

Jenna Leigh said...

you are so adorable!!!!

http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

ALLIE NYC said...

Put a bird on it! Tie a scarf around it! Haha. But yes your go to wardrobe sounds like my go to wardrobe!

Allie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com

Unknown said...

You are beautiful!
omg, lov your blog, :*

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...