3.21.2012

Blogger Inspiration: Daria of Kittenhood

(All images via Kittenhood)

    Although the weather patterns of where we live have absolutely nothing in common, I'm still inspired by Daria's looks every time she posts! I'm not really sure when I discovered her lovely blog, but after seeing the description "A fashion blog with a decent dose of cats.", I knew I'd be back daily. As if her personal style wasn't impeccable enough to deserve attention, the features that she does on her blog are really cool as well! From Blog Loving (a feature where Daria takes inspiring outfits from other bloggers and creates looks around them) to Moody Mondays (a compilation of inspiring things based around a theme), her posts are a constant source of inspiration!

3 comments:

daria said...

thanks so much Ashlyn, you're a darling!

TheHeadlessMannequin said...

I actually just discovered Kittenhood's blog a couple of days ago and yours just today and both are definitely two new favourites :) I love KH's unique style...her outfits always have a special individual twist! And the high quota of cat appearances certainly helps too :)

Natalia L. said...

Such a beautiful blog, I'm already following her, it's very inspiring! <3

Girls that glitter love the dark
xoxo

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...